Sadly, I don't believe castration will prevent a rapist from assaulting another woman. There may be individuals who are amenable to "re-education" but I have little confidence in that path. Rape is not about sex. It's about power and punishment. A eunuch is still capable of horrendously violating his victim. I would prefer to see these beasts locked away from society (sorry I can't go with the death penalty in most cases). I'm sure the experience of having his front teeth knocked out and becoming "Big Bubba's" ***** for the rest of his life would be much more educational.

Best Answer

rape back

Best Answer

ASK LORENA BOBBIT>SHE GOT IT RIGHT

Best Answer

Have done to them, What they did to their victim. Only ten times over. If it's with a kid then I say it's time to cut something off...

Best Answer

Prisons too good<br />
Shoot him in the box section and then dump him in the desert to dry up.

Best Answer

rape

Best Answer

My first thought is castration. However, as another has pointed out, rape is about power and control issues, not sexual ones.<br />
Rehabilitation is possible, but highly unlikely within prison walls as it's a festering place of negativity and violence. As a 'payback' type of punishment it does fit the bill though.

Best Answer

Death if you could proove 100% that they did it.

Best Answer

castration

Best Answer

Some kind of medication which would mean he could never get an erection again ... and therefore never have sex, but still desire it mentally.

Best Answer

Being a survivor i have gone over every scenario in my mind . The question is would the punishment be enough to change the vile person who thinks raping someone is a good idea . Then you need to change the laws and the people who are supposed to enforce them as well as society. People form an opinion about rape victims quickly and not usually good ones , that is wrong on so many levels .

Best Answer

I agree with the majority's decision, the amount of time suggested by any given legal jurisdiction. On average in the United States, it's traditionally been a little over 7 years in prison for first-time felons. The circumstances vary greatly case to case which would affect the sentencing.

Best Answer