yawn.

Best Answer

I checked it out- it's really creepy sounding- almost like something trying to make words, Also sounds like metal fatigue- right before a huge metal snaps- it makes a kind of groaning like that! I'm scared it might be the sounding of the "end times" trumpet- sounds like a weird trumpet in some videos.

Best Answer

I heard them myself a few weeks back in Adelaide, SA. Very similar to the sounds on the videos on youtube. When I looked out the window I expected to see some kind of plane in the sky flying low but didn't see anything although the view from my window is limited. I am open to logical explanations but the sounds were unusual and worrying. I hear planes flying overhead all the time, but this was enough to make me stop and think "What the f... was that?" <br />
I make brainwave entrainment music so I have a lot of interest in sound frequencies and these sounds made me think of brainwave entrainment and how frequencies have an effect on people. I have to admit, I have a mind that loves conspiracies and one of my first thoughts was that the government is testing some kind of new weapon that uses low sound frequencies to effect the enemy but that is just one possibility out of many. <br />
I have seen articles that say the videos on youtube have been debunked. Fair enough, but that doesn't explain the sounds that I have heard personally. <br />
Being a religious person, the trumpets of the apocalypse come to mind and that scares me because it did sound similar to a trumpet. However, I had always thought that the trumpets in the bible were metaphorical. It is one possibility that they are not.<br />
I have heard explanations that it is a sign that the magnetic poles are about to shift, or that it has to do with changes that are happening underground. It could have something to do with H.A.A.R.P.<br />
One professer claims that the sounds are coming from the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) but that doesn't explain how I heard it in Adelaide, South Australia. We don't get the Northern Lights here and we don't even get the Southern Lights (Aurora Australis) so I'm not ready to accept that explanation. <br />
There is something sinister about the sound and whatever the explanation may be, the sound is frightening and you can't help but think that it's something bad.

Best Answer

There are many things that most people would be blown away if they knew that these things were happening.Technology is not what it was but has only progressed to a whole new level!!!For example,there is a program called HAARP....High frequency,active,auroral,research,project...with Blue beam and others in the works!!This is only the tip of the iceburg and what with all the wars and occupations,would only direct me to the book of Revelation when it spoke of the seven trumpets!!That's what that sound sounded like,a trumpet!Some feel that maybe one went off and times are heading for the worst but we will see!!!

Best Answer

I thought you were speaking of the "Schumann Resonance"..

Best Answer

a friend of mine said he heard that sound in the sky once twenty years ago. i think it's really strange and spooky that it's showing up all over the world so regularly now.

Best Answer

Or earth magnetic field.

Best Answer

ooo something is going on! ya know I've heard what they are describing but I assumed there was a really loud plane that I was not able to see!

Best Answer

Oh I know! It's those damn invisible spy jets... or aliens

Best Answer

Mass hysteria made audible.

Best Answer

sorry i ate alot of beans...and...well beans and my digestive system are like fuel and a flame....was that too much detail....no ....no ithink not

Best Answer

Ahem..... cough-cough

Best Answer

god no!!! dont cough!!!

Best Answer