Pretend if you will that he has read just about every book there is. He is very honest, has a very keen sharp sound mind and a wealth of knowledge and experience in life. If you had to ask him which book was most worthwhile reading and investing his time and energy in considering seriously and comprehending and contemplating, what do you think he would have to say?
NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 18 Answers Jun 17, 2012

The Bible.

Best Answer

joking right...

Best Answer

TheTora , nothing has been taken out of it or banned by the vatican .

Best Answer

I shall never believe the nerve and arrogance of these people in removing what doesnt fit with their agenda.

Best Answer

It's always been their style to deny that the lord of host was a man with the same needs as the rest of us as told in the book of Magdalene and the story of the holy grail .

Best Answer

I think he would say the bible, it's multi purpose, not only can you use it as emergency toilet paper but if you run out of rolling papers it'll do to make a ciggy! *sits back and awaits the hate mail*

Best Answer

he, if he is truely wise, he would confess that the best wisdom cant be obtained from any book.

Best Answer

2 things, either the bible or the book of life

Best Answer

There may be a more important and useful book,but because I have never read it I will have to say the bible for timeless wisdom such as "Treat others as you yourself would wish to be treated."

Best Answer

A childs garden of grass

Best Answer

I think he would say that it hadn't been written yet

Best Answer

The "Tao Te Ching". A mere half hour read with no plot, no characters, no lyrical poetry, and perhaps the seventh most popular religion in the world, yet the number three all time best selling book.

Best Answer

There is no suchperson as the wisest man in the world ,and evenif it were ,chances are it would be a wisewoman and she say read...women are from Venus and men are from Mars!

Best Answer

He would say all of learning is simply remembering. Look inside of you for what you must know.

Best Answer

how to win friends and influence people ,

Best Answer

Sex and the single girl.

Best Answer

The book of the subject of which the next exam is.

Best Answer