Jnrx Jnrx 18-21 29 Answers May 30, 2011

I think we would have a new world war every month.

Best Answer

A lot More color coordinated.

Best Answer

We'd be havin some power lunches with a little wine; dinner parties to discuss important things .. meet for coffee and bagels to figure things out :) .. I think it would be pretty cool .. We'd all have office boyzzzzzz... heehee

Best Answer

A: Better, simply better, not perfect, but better...

Best Answer

The Pink House, The Heart-shaped Office, Nanny 911 gets to fly in Air Force 1, improved schools, Healthcare, Nutrition and anything that matters, less focus on war gadgets and oil power, hmmm what else? Ohh finally a balanced budget. Happy Wives = Happy Husbands is a National Day.

Best Answer

**** would be illegal, beach volleyball would no longer be an olympic sport, and the punishment for adultery would be castration. Everything else would be the same.

Best Answer

Probably the same. Maybe masculists(male version of feminist? ) would appear and complain a bunch that there aren't enough men in power.

Best Answer

lottsa giggling..

Best Answer

Would be good as long as they are through the menapause stage of their lives :-) No seriously, I think the world would be a bit more peaceful because violence isn't in the womans nature. In many cultures, women are considered inferior and it would inspire women in them cultures that they are equal to men.

Best Answer

look i am a woman! And i hate it when my manager is a woman ! How if the world's managers were women?! I think it would be a hell like living! Women are kind and tender at housewiving only! Anything else! They are wild ***-biting! I confess and never deny!! Btw.. I rarely have a feminine friend, almost most of my good friends are males!

Best Answer

I would definitely think that this world would be doomed.

Best Answer

Was there any women rowing Cleopatras barge? I dont remember The movie wasn't that good either.

Best Answer

Definitively better.. more human and united

Best Answer

I spent seventeen years in the army and for me working for a female as my immediate boss, really sucked, but I guess she would be OK because she lived with her "sister." The other time was when it would take two or three weeks to get a short memo, that I would be directed to write and staff) past her as she went over it with a fine tooth comb and would add words to it, throwing out the army's writing style which was the KISS (Keep it simple stupid.<br />
I think that in no way a female president should exist and I am female. People think this president takes to long to make a tactical decision. Imagine how a woman would be with doing?

Best Answer

more together than it is right now.....

Best Answer

troubled...women can be idiots too.

Best Answer

a whole lot more sexy!!

Best Answer

Really? What it is was hillary clinton?

Best Answer

Cranky.

Best Answer

the same as it is now.

Best Answer

Oh, My.

Best Answer