I dreamt that i was being attacked by someone with knives, but i couldn't see the person, and the person stabbed a knife into my throat, and one into my forehead, but i was still alive and conscious... And then the attacker stabbed a knife into my left rib cage, and ripped my heart out, it was still beating when it was outside of my body... And then I realize the attacker is me... And then i am in lots of pain. I stab a knife into my heart, and it slowly stops beating... And everything slowly gets darker, and darker.... And then everything disappears. What do you think this dream could mean?
LittIeWingsOfRo LittIeWingsOfRo 13-15, F 9 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dreams

it could be a bit of both, i often wonder about this myself

Best Answer

Youve had a BRUTAL childhood so far

Best Answer

Kinda...

Best Answer

That wasn't a question ...I already KNEW that about u ..I was just stating a fact

Best Answer

Oh... Sorry...

Best Answer

Its ok Wing ...we're good :))

Best Answer

Yay. :)

Best Answer

I don't know you so this is very general. The best interpretations come from the dreamer, the answer will have the feel of being right for you. That being said, it seems as if you perhaps are struggling with the way you see yourself. It's very telling of your subconscious to reveal to you your own self as the attacker. You are perhaps divided on some level, you are perhaps changing in your beliefs or some core value and this attack is representative of that killing of the old you. This can be interpreted as a dream of great change and not necessarily bad. <br />
It's important to note the major events in your waking life that surround this dream, this message is most likely a sorting of those events or changes. It's hard to go deeper without more information.

Best Answer

Do you cut?

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

I think the pain from the cuts is leaving your mind worried. Could be the pain itself or the fear of accidentally killing yourself.

Best Answer

Oh...

Best Answer

Whoa. Are you experiencing any physical illnesses? Maybe with one of the parts or areas of the body you stabbed? Are you worried something might be wrong inside your body? Are you battling with regrets? Are you mad at yourself?

Best Answer

No. Im mad at meself.

Best Answer

Is it something that you feel can't be fixed?

Best Answer

Same thing

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

Why do you hate yourself that much ?

Best Answer