Hey everyone! The other day I was at a meeting and I met a few people. There was this cute guy and we had a nice conversation. We were sitting at a table together and at one point I started talking to a girl who was sitting behind me, so I turned my chair a bit. I noticed that the guy kept looking at me even when I was not talking (like to the side of my head/eyes, I don't know). I thought it was kind of weird, because you would expect that he would look at the other girl too during the conversation. I am not aware of having anything strange on my face that moment. Do you think he may like me? (weird thing is, we are now friends on facebook and I saw he has a girlfriend.) Please help me out here! Thanks!
xflyingkiwi xflyingkiwi 18-21, F 3 Answers Feb 26 in Dating & Relationships

hey kiwi, why aren't you going to bed yet?

Best Answer

Because I'm in Europe right now and it's 7.30 pm haha. Why aren't you then? haha

Best Answer

it's 2:28 am and i can't sleep very well unless i go to bed after 3 or 4 am

Best Answer

that sucks.. good luck with that

Best Answer

i thought you were a kiwi !!

Best Answer

i'm not, sorry. just a user name and nothing to do with new zealand

Best Answer

that's ok haha

Best Answer

Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't be attracted to you. Seriously....maybe he was so attracted to you, he couldn't take his eyes off you.

Best Answer

I guess.. But that'd be kinda wrong, wouldn't it? haha Would be cute though. Omg I don't know what to do about this. If he didn't have a girlfriend I would totally go for it.

Best Answer

Why is it "wrong" for him to notice a pretty girl? Having a girlfriend doesn't make him blind. Besides...you don't know what their relationship is like. Maybe they're on the verge of breaking up. You don't have to totally "go for it". But there's no harm in letting him know you're interested.

Best Answer

Okay you have a point there :) Thanks

Best Answer