The love that won`t fail or fade by time

Best Answer

true love is the feeling of companionship, the feeling that another person just knows and understands you the way nobody else (not even a relative) does. The person you can talk to, express your innermost feelings to and they aren't shocked or offended by it. The person who is there for you, even when you don't need them, just because they want to be around you. True love is the connection you have with a soulmate, not a romantic relationship. If the two tie together, that's just an added bonus :-)

Best Answer

True love is like what a mother or father has for their child, it is unconditional. Romantic love in my opinion is not true love.

Best Answer

Holding a cool damp towel to their forehead while they are throwing up. If that ain't love, what is?

Best Answer

ya that would be true love to me. I wish I had some one like you last Thursday I could of use a damp towel when I was throwing up lol

Best Answer

Another stupid Vampire show..

Best Answer