I know that the world is not going to end. But some people are saying weird things what's going to happen. So what do you think is going to happen?
negativeskyfall negativeskyfall 13-15, F 24 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Community

At 12:00:01 midnight it will turn into Dec. 22nd.

Best Answer

I am going to go to sleep and it will be December 22, 2012.

Best Answer

winter will begin

Best Answer

Nothing at all - I was told that because of the calendar changes the REAL day the Mayans thought the world would end was 21st July 2011!!! Duh.

Best Answer

Same thing that happened at the turn of the century, and during Y2K, and every other end of the world.<br />
People will be doing stupid things, and I will be standing ready to end a riot.

Best Answer

There will be an eclipse when the sun blocks the center of the Milky Way. Other than that I highly doubt anything will happen.<br />
As for me, I'll get up, go about my daily routine, go to sleep, then wake up on the 22nd.

Best Answer

I will get 100 Emails with even more Christmas Sales offering free next-day shipping.

Best Answer

I'll get to say "i told you so!"

Best Answer

My mail will arrive at mid-day as it always does. I'll make sure I have all my laundry done and my clothes packed for a trip to my hometown so I can spend Christmas with my Mom.

Best Answer

I expect to wake up early, drive north over a traffic-congested bridge, spend a few hours hiking with a college friend, then return to the apartment and get back to studying. Agreeing with @Taldaris -- don't know what it is that gets ppl spun up about these things, they don't happen over and over again. The media loves them, of course, it's a lot easier to feed the frenzy than to go after real investigative reporting -- say for instance, where all the money is going that should be creating jobs?

Best Answer

I will go Christmas shopping with my friend, come home, have dinner and spend the rest of the evening in front of the TV eating chocolate or mince pies without a care in the world.

Best Answer

Let's think about it - it's the Friday before the Christmas Holidays - hmmm - lots of Company parties that day and night

Best Answer

The sun will rise in the morning and set in the evening and life will go on :)

Best Answer

shortest say of the year, that is all, don't be listening to rubbish!! enjoy your Christmas

Best Answer

I will get up at 5:30, and come on EP for a couple of hours and then I will go to work, as I do every Friday. then I'll come home and make dinner.

Best Answer

The sun will begin moving back north.

Best Answer

I will finish work for a week, have dinner with a friend and see the movie Lincoln.

Best Answer