People always talking about god this god that. All the praying hoping wishing and paying tithes and nothing spectacular has ever come they way. The preacher car looks better than theirs. When will people realize that stuff is not real. You wasting your time praying. It took me a while to realize now I'm atheist
aintsopretty30 aintsopretty30 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Read the Bible

Best Answer

I feel good when I pray.

Best Answer

sᴀᴍᴇ.

Best Answer

I'm a deists, I believe in a Creator who created all of this and moved on to continue creating. But I prey every night as a way [in my mind] to connect to whatever inner knowing I have to make sense of my life. It works for me. The other thing I do frequently is something I learned from NA a 12 step program...I "Turn it over" when I get stuck in an emotional/ relationship/life problem. Again..it works for me. But I can count on one hand the times I've been in a church in the last 35 years. I don't buy religion...I think it separates us a human beings..and that's evil.

Best Answer

If you are not aware of the power of the Lord then you dont know prayer is not a waste of time.

Best Answer

You are the one wasting your time

Best Answer

God has answered many of my prayers.

Best Answer

Glad that you've come to your own realization. I'm sure you have your reasons, and some of your points are valid, however, some of us still have faith in God. I respect your position, will you respect mine?

Best Answer

ᴏᴍɢ ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴛʜᴇɪsᴛ﹖ sᴛᴀʜᴘ﹐ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴛᴀʜᴘ.

Best Answer

It's not a waste of time if it gives them hope. If you believe or if you don't believe don't make a big difference, what makes a difference is the guide lines the bible puts out. Imagine the chaos we would have if not for hope? You see Virginia there is a God.

Best Answer

To each their own...

Best Answer

I've always felt not that close to religion I come from a highly religions family but I always thought it was weird to think there was a god. I'm sort of more for science, the way I see it people can have their opinions. Maybe there is a god maybe there isn't? but we wont know till we die.

Best Answer

Like I said you never know either way its life, we live and then we die =)

Best Answer