I have heard a lot of people saying, "I don't have time for this, or for that".If they don't, are they not the ones to blame for poor time management? Come on, most of them just work 8 hours a day, and that too they do productive work only for some 4 to 5 hours.When they get back home, they'd like to doss around on social networking gossiping , play games or simply do nothing. I have no problem with that, but I was being criticized by some of them when I told them that I cook my own food.They were like, "May be you have got a lot of time in hand". It's not what they do with their lives I'm bothered about, but they just leave no chance to put others down and show their superiority, no matter what.That, "I don't have time" thing is the b*tch here I guess!!
friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 9 Answers Apr 13, 2013 in Hobbies

No one really cares what a person does with their time as long as it doesn't affect them.

Best Answer

That's true, but they have no right to put others down for doing something different.

Best Answer

No they do not. You can only be in charge of how you allow others to make you feel. Don't allow people that don't have your best interests at heart to affect you.

Best Answer

Id say "well make time"!!!....People are so quick to use fast (unhealthy) food these days I'd say............."dont be so lazy....do it do it do it! " heheee

Best Answer

So true!!

Best Answer

I think it's just about their priorities.

Best Answer

No need to think,"I don't have time for them"

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Aint nobody got time fuh dat!

Best Answer

People make plenty of time to do the things they want.

Best Answer