do you think good on them, there should be more people that can accept their beauty and be confident or do you think their conceited and up themselves? i just sometimes see girls write on their photos, im beautiful or whatever and my answer would be its good to think that way, i mean so many people think the opposite and thats doing them no good but do you really need to publicise it? just wanna know what you guys think when you see things like that. :) hmm now i cant decide if they have high self esteem since they know that they're good looking or they have low self esteem cause they want people to agree with them :s
Lelli33 Lelli33 16-17, F 11 Answers Apr 24, 2012

Probably they are insecure and are trying to boost their morale, struggling to accept themselves for who they are. Beauty, after all, is only in the eye of the beholder. A beautiful person is someone who is nice and loving within and full of love and kindness. Accepting others for who they are.

Best Answer

thank you for BA :-)

Best Answer

All i can say is i am jelous. I would love to be able to say i am beautiful but i just cant. Its great that people can think themselves beautiful but i dont want ot see it.they need to keep it to themselves.

Best Answer

i agree with you,, im jealous of them too sometimes lol

Best Answer

all i can say is that it isnt natural. its like a person saying they have a heart of gold, im the best teacher. those things are determined by other people than yourself since it is in the eyes of beholder, which you are not.

Best Answer

good point !

Best Answer

I think its good to be confident about how you look. Unless they are ALWAYS saying it in which case they might be a bit full of themself.

Best Answer

One dude on here was asking on a 1-10 to rate him. He was ok about 25, thinning hair, real skinny- He said he was a 9+ for sure but couldn't understand why none of the hot girls were not all over him at work. I honestly and nicely told him looks arent everything and to start talking to all sorts of girls at work (the guy was average at best)- he said anything less than the hot girls were beneath him - He pushed the issue- I told him if he insisted on this 1-10 crap- he was a 6+/7. He blocked me

Best Answer

lol silly guy, you were giving him good advice

Best Answer

His level of seriousness was pathetic- He truly believed if enough people validated that he was a 9/10- he could get hot girls and that is ALL he would consider. That is one lonely dude

Best Answer

pathetic sounds right lol. i bet he didnt get many 9/10's anyway?

Best Answer

Dudes like him always snare a few who are openminded and good hearted then they see how shallow he is

Best Answer