Probably they are insecure and are trying to boost their morale, struggling to accept themselves for who they are. Beauty, after all, is only in the eye of the beholder. A beautiful person is someone who is nice and loving within and full of love and kindness. Accepting others for who they are.

Best Answer

thank you for BA :-)

Best Answer

All i can say is i am jelous. I would love to be able to say i am beautiful but i just cant. Its great that people can think themselves beautiful but i dont want ot see it.they need to keep it to themselves.

Best Answer

i agree with you,, im jealous of them too sometimes lol

Best Answer

all i can say is that it isnt natural. its like a person saying they have a heart of gold, im the best teacher. those things are determined by other people than yourself since it is in the eyes of beholder, which you are not.

Best Answer

good point !

Best Answer

I think its good to be confident about how you look. Unless they are ALWAYS saying it in which case they might be a bit full of themself.

Best Answer

One dude on here was asking on a 1-10 to rate him. He was ok about 25, thinning hair, real skinny- He said he was a 9+ for sure but couldn't understand why none of the hot girls were not all over him at work. I honestly and nicely told him looks arent everything and to start talking to all sorts of girls at work (the guy was average at best)- he said anything less than the hot girls were beneath him - He pushed the issue- I told him if he insisted on this 1-10 crap- he was a 6+/7. He blocked me

Best Answer

lol silly guy, you were giving him good advice

Best Answer

His level of seriousness was pathetic- He truly believed if enough people validated that he was a 9/10- he could get hot girls and that is ALL he would consider. That is one lonely dude

Best Answer

pathetic sounds right lol. i bet he didnt get many 9/10's anyway?

Best Answer

Dudes like him always snare a few who are openminded and good hearted then they see how shallow he is

Best Answer