silili4 silili4 18-21, F 27 Answers Apr 10, 2012

well, heck with it, there are uglier people...

Best Answer

optimistic

Best Answer

look in the mirror and see this person looking at her outer beauty its amazing how you can look back at you. wondering you can go over things that need to be fix or worked on.

Best Answer

so thats what people see omg

Best Answer

who the hell is that

Best Answer

Who's that handsome beast?

Best Answer

What's up sexy!! :D

Best Answer

I still think I am 18 so "Where did that person go"

Best Answer

frigg'n thing must be warped.. I'm HUGE!!

Best Answer

Right no, i would think yuck, so I'm not looking.

Best Answer

I'm kinda happy atm. My hairs looking good I look young (like about 14 o_0 ) and I look ok :-) Sounds like I love myself but I dont lol

Best Answer

i dont really like what i see, but i try to make it work when im in the mood to do so

Best Answer

Who's a pretty girl then ;)

Best Answer

Ha Ha!!!

Best Answer

Love ur butt girl bt cud use a breast inplant

Best Answer

Why did I allow myself to get married to a poor guy who took me for granted and let go of all my ambitions and wishes only because they say that marrying a poor guy will give you richness, but everything turned against me, instead of feeling good about loving someone blindly, I end up being abused emotionally and mentally by secret and in front of people I tend to be the guilty one only because he acts innocent, when no one is around he gets to be abusive and there is no one who could stand for me and say that I am innocent. Now that I am leaving him sooner or later, I will never allow anyone to force me to do something I don't wanna do, no one is gonna take control of my life and bring a poor guy to the house only for me to see if I can accept him or not, no one is gonna dare to treat me like a kid because I am a woman now and I have a daughter so I have my own personality, no one is gonna tell me to be married to someone I have to build up a living for him because I am not the man of the house. From now on, everything I wish in a guy I will pray to get it, he must be someone who looks like me, he has brown eyes like me, he got abused from a relationship like me, he accepted fake people saying they love him and from behind his back they talk **** about him, he would be someone who loved me secretly for so long from since I was fat and even if I lost weight and fixed my body for my own good he would still love me because he loved me before when I was hidden, he would be someone who would love to take me far away from the fake people around who always love to put me down and he would take me to disco parties and night clubs and dance reggae dirty dance with me and make me live the life that I have always wanted to live, he would be someone who has a secret garage where he has all of my favorite brands of cars and motorcycles, he would be someone who has a big house on the beach with so many rooms inside where not only me and him live in it but also his friends that he can trust who are couples too like us. I know it is hard for me to find such guy, but after living up with this pain in my life, this is what I want for my life to be now and I know that if there is someone out there who loves me, he will be what I have dreamed for him to be..

Best Answer

thats deep

Best Answer

ewww

Best Answer