I googled it and found out that there have been 242 dates for the world to end since the year AD 44. So far, the world is still here. So, I won't be holding my breath waiting for it to happen.

Best Answer

thank you. i get so tired of seeing these questions. it's moronic for anyone to predict the world's end when not one of us knows what's in our own personal futures. the idea is just ridiculous and haz been tried and tried again for the stupid masses by snake oil merchants.

Best Answer

look, despite what they lead you to believe with all that history channel crap....the descendants of the pyramid building mayans are still around you only need go look at the people in southern mexico and central america. The fact that an empire fell doesn't mean the people don't exist. People say the world going to end every year anyway. Personally, I figure, after the date passes we're bound to figure out what the calendar was ba<x>sed on eventually. Most of that stuff is pretty directly related to astronomical observation.

Best Answer

the world is not going to end. anyone who believes that is stupid. seriously... its. a. hoax.

Best Answer

The world is not going to end. But people will start wake up and see what is really going on. The truth will be spread. People will discover what has been taking from them, why childhood is such a blur.

Best Answer

If the big payoff comes after the end of the world... why worry about the future?

Best Answer

I think that Jesus has nothing to do with the future. There's absolutely no point in worrying about when, why or how the world may end. If it is going to end, it is going to end and fretting over it will not change a thing. I have no regrets for the way I have lived.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer