Chaotic Christmas Shopping...
Tummie Tummie 26-30, M 22 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Hobbies

A load of idiots will wish they hadn't taken out all those loans they imagined they would never have to repay...in other words 01/01/2000 all over again.

Best Answer

Oh snap, I've only got 4 days left to get everyone's Christmas presents... ahh f*** it.

Best Answer

Nothing. I'm gonna wake up just liker any other day and be blessed to another day.

Best Answer

boring...

Best Answer

The sun will rise. The sun will set. I will go to bed.

Best Answer

I'll probably finally get around to doing my xmas shopping,,, hahah hehe,, and HO HO HO,,,, also

Best Answer

cataclysmic events that will shake this complacent attitude - awakening and death..how? anything from Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, Polar Shift, Subduction....oh water rising 100 metres and Economic Ruin....all at once? possibly or staggered out so that those who can do and the rest die

Best Answer

Quetzalcoatl will return from the center of the universe to rule the earth for a thousand years.

Best Answer

Exactly, people buying stupid cr@p that people wont like or appreciate for xmas. It will be another day like all the rest, and if the world end's it will just be some coincidence...lol

Best Answer

Wake up, go to work, come home, sleep.

Best Answer

The same thing that always happens when someone predicts an apocalypse (an insanely frequent occurrence). A bunch of people will get all prepared for a big event and will be really disappointed and/or embarrassed on the morning of 12/22/12. And those people who took the **** too seriously will be in a real bind to hurry up and buy the Christmas gifts they didn't think they'd need. :)

Best Answer

You stole my answer! lol

Best Answer