Hiddenheart101 Hiddenheart101 56-60, F 10 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Something unsurprising will happen.

Best Answer

It could be that mans continued abuse of earth brings about his own demise,which I think is preferable to mankind conquering space travel to find other species and worlds to spread the cancer hes becoming rapidly.

Best Answer

Our ways if they dont perish here ,will not go any futher ,sorta like our own man made hell

Best Answer

It seems absolutely fair to me that any species which requires the death and suffering of its own species as well as all others should have a self destruct gene in its dna to enable the survival of other species around it.Ensuring survival of the fittest(to live in harmony :)

Best Answer

It's presumptuous of man to think that way. The planet will destroy man before man gets to the destroy the planet. We think we are more powerful than we really are. I think we could end up just like the dinosaurs, and the earth would just move on.

Best Answer

You could be right .

Best Answer

hmmmm have we forgotten that women handed out white feathers to shame teenage boys into fighting in the first world war perhaps

Best Answer

I took the question to mean humans in general, not specifically males.

Best Answer

Man will die off.......the planet will continue

Best Answer

lots of us will die from disease or man-made disasters...the same things that happened in the past. Then we will build up again. Kinda like what happens when too many deer are around...there's a die off.

Best Answer

The planet will recover. Man?

Best Answer