He'll going back to taxi driving in Rome

Best Answer

You would trust him to drive anything?

Best Answer

Have you been in a taxi in Rome? I'd rather get on his boat

Best Answer

He will be put in trial for Manslaughter; I cannot see any way other than this and, to be honest, his motive for putting everyone's lif at risk in the first place wasn't understood by him. The subsequent shoring and deaths must surely be taken upon his shoulders *because* of motive prior to the shoring.<br />
I'm no judge of anyone, but I can see how this is going to go; IMHO, of course.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Put it like this, there was a Greek ship that caught fire a few years ago, and most of the crew got in the life boats first so they could row to inform the emergency authorities

Best Answer

I doubt he's getting a medal for this one.

Best Answer

He will serve about eight thousand years in a leper colony somewhere.<br />
If he's lucky.

Best Answer

I wish it was longer....

Best Answer

I don't know what will happen to him But; he was responsable for 4200 lives. He made some very bad judgements and now needs to pay the price for his actions. Hung from the highest tree, maybe not But; put away for a substantial time to think about his stupidity OH YES! <br />
Just my opinion.

Best Answer

Apparently he was on shore, & he wanted to boast to the coast about how big his boat. <br />
he should get manslaughter, even the coastguard told him to get back on board. what a fool, i hope the victims families will be there, so he can look them in the eye, ego drove me into that uncharted waters.

Best Answer

He says accident..ok we have inquests for that but port authority had to order a Captain back on His Ship<br />
"OK OK,I'm going,"Schettino said.<br />
He left his duty,he left his charges,he left his crew.Right now he should be haunted by every sea captain the earth has ever held. Then the earthly courts can have him

Best Answer

Eight years in jail.

Best Answer

Joe Hazelwood taught class at Kings Point Marritime Academy after running the Exxon Valdez aground.

Best Answer

really?! go figure

Best Answer

He deserves to get locked up for his actions he should know a capitan always goes down with his ship he should be saving lives not running from it I heard they're different stories abot the whole thing the passengers say one thing captain says another what was said that he went off coarse don't know why but he did and he wasn't suppose to do that then There's that story that he came too cloose to the shore and then hit a rock or what ever makes no sense why would he have toppled over makes no sense

Best Answer

The sheer weight-thrust of the ship which would have made it carry on rather than come to a sudden halt, along with the sheer upward pressure placed upon the hull from the rocks below the sea-bed made this happen. The outcome is to be expected. The only other thing I've seen is in regard to this particular cruise ship being 'top-heavy'; that may well come out as the investigations continue.

Best Answer

major book deal and with the infamy and riches lots and lots of *****.

Best Answer

he will lose alot of sleep over what happened

Best Answer

get concrete shoes

Best Answer

gaol

Best Answer

He'll survive.

Best Answer

In an italian jail for ever. I hope.

Best Answer