After so much preparation and nothing happens lol
IzWhite IzWhite 22-25, F 15 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

They'll go back to preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

Best Answer

The worst part about the zombie apocalypse is pretending im not excited...*GRINZ*

Best Answer

Probably a mass suicide.

Best Answer

Either they will have wasted their resources or we'll all be dead and the preparations will have been to no avail.

Best Answer

After so much preparation I'll give a break in my work and fly home to enjoy Christmas with my family! Nothing bad will happen!

Best Answer

they will never stop prepping, and they will fixate on another "time"...one of these days they could be right however

Best Answer

If they're right...they'll be wondering why the rest of us were too short sighted to prepare. And if they're wrong they will contiue preparing for a future disaster.<br />
It's a win - win for them...so who are the dummies?

Best Answer

I like this question!<br />
Well, they're probably gonna feel pretty stupid just like the Y2kers felt when nothing happened, and all the others who made their pilgrimage to Mount Zion in 1999 thinking Christ was coming in 2000.<br />
Oh, yeah, it's gonna be funny as hell to see him looking dumb, lol!

Best Answer

They gonna recalculate things and say ooops my bad!

Best Answer

if they are part of a cult then many will gain a renewed faith in their cult and its leaders, due to the fact that their faithful little group, through their dedication and prayer, managed to make god change his mind about destroying the world, or some crap like that.<br />
Unless they were a koolaid asteroid cult, then they're ******.

Best Answer

Dont laugh the only thing keeping the super volcano in yellow stone park from destroying most life on earth is my aunt and her prayer circle... i an dead serious... my aunt is a founder of that magical group of online super heros tha daily keep the world from BLOWING THE FUG UP...LMAO!

Best Answer

they will go back to sniffing bath salts

Best Answer