EctoplasmicShock EctoplasmicShock 18-21, M 15 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in EP

Mine is a rainbow....because I am a rainbow... :)

Best Answer

I've been told many times what my aura's colors are, but I keep forgetting to write it down. I have been told it is a light blue with traces of gold and green -- at least, that is the last time I was told. I should keep track each time I am told so I can see if there is consistency.

Best Answer

midnight blue.

Best Answer

I've been told my aura in purple and teal. I don't know why though.

Best Answer

orange I believe, however i did see one that was so bright. it was like light coming from the heavens it was yellow!

Best Answer

i think of it as aqua green for water is my element and green is a kind color i can only picture it as so

Best Answer

A greenish red that isn't brown

Best Answer

Pink, I love Pink. Also I have been told it's Pink.

Best Answer

It will be whatever colour it comes as.... but it is more of an after thought of who I am

Best Answer

multi colored, mostly a hazy white with blacks purples greens blues reds and gold around the base that doesn't move. but it's always swirling, which is pretty cool i guess.

Best Answer

Ocean blue. I think red sometimes. I flipped through a book from the library and came across auras and how to see them. Call me crazy, but mine is often blue.

Best Answer

Because I'm good like that.

Best Answer