Ok ill be quick and write a short story about whats been going on I met this guy (19 years old,in the army stationed at home so thats no problem) anyways, we met online. for the first like 4 days we texted basically non stop ( he was on a long break, if that helps any) and after that we met for the first time, we hit it off really great, there were NO awkwArd moments or anything like that, he liked me i liked him and yeah when i went home that night we texted all night and the next day it kept getting less and less then barely any. wehung out a few days ago and that afternoon before we hung we texted so we knew where hed pick me up. but we dont text anymore and its bothering me because i know he likes me, he drove an hour to pick me up then back to his house then dropped me back off then back home to his place thats like a big deal a guy wouldntdp that for any girl right? or am i being dumb? tell me what you think, he is in the army so im thinkinghes really really busy
sarahheyy sarahheyy 18-21, F 3 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Spent ALL that time ON the road JUST for U ...THAT'S A BIG DEAL ....he REALLY likes u

Best Answer

Sometimes that Army business interferes with life's fun and games... Give him a chance to get back. Hopefully that is all it is. Though, he might just need a rest or broke his phone form all that texting (maybe has a $500. texting bill form the cell phone company?).<br />
Make sure you do send him some great Thanksgiving greatings thought. I am thinking it's something simple like he got busted for all that testing, or Army duties, or phone broke.... <br />
Good Luck and have a great turkey day, miss.

Best Answer