ok well i am gay, and about 3 weeks ago i met a guy.a great guy we have gone out about 5 times in the past 2 weeks,and we are close to our 3rd week of knowing each other. i really like this guy and really want this to turn out to be something serious.he has told me that he really likes me alot too,but on sunday he left to santa barbara to give his friend a ride back to the bay area,he said he'd be gone for a week. we talked in sunday when he was on his way, the call was lost, i called him 2 times after and he didnt answer,i called him later that night and no answer again.monday i tried calling again and no answer.he has not paid his sprint bill so he can only recieve calls. yesterday i called him a few times and no answer,he told me before to dial a few times if he didnt answer because he didnt always have his phone.literally i called him around 10 times till he finally answered, he didnt speak,and finally i heard a "im with my friend" but in a whisper,few seconds later he hung up.???
Thatmonarc17 Thatmonarc17 18-21, M 5 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Evidently, the guy he's giving a ride is riding more than just in the car. All of a sudden he's elusive and then he hung up after whispering "I'm with my friend". All I know is for a fact, without a shadow of a doubt , if he really wanted to get in touch with you he would. He could have used his friend's cell phone, hell , he could've done a number of things but he didn't and hasn't. Don't waste your time on his foolery and move right along.NEXT!

Best Answer

This. You may WANT it to be something serious, but he does not.

Best Answer

I am not an expert on any of this but I would have to agree with @inexplicableromance on this one . He might be doing something other then giving him a ride somewhere . <br />
If you really think about all of this and you believe that this is not going to work out then you should find someone better then him . There is many more people out there and I know that you will find the right one if you leave your heart open(: .

Best Answer

If he wants you he will let it be know, act like you don't care. You'll find someone that likes you as much as you like them.

Best Answer

You deserve someone better who isn't such a flake-a-zoid

Best Answer

he dumped you or is scared of what you may want

Best Answer