Evidently, the guy he's giving a ride is riding more than just in the car. All of a sudden he's elusive and then he hung up after whispering "I'm with my friend". All I know is for a fact, without a shadow of a doubt , if he really wanted to get in touch with you he would. He could have used his friend's cell phone, hell , he could've done a number of things but he didn't and hasn't. Don't waste your time on his foolery and move right along.NEXT!

Best Answer

This. You may WANT it to be something serious, but he does not.

Best Answer

I am not an expert on any of this but I would have to agree with @inexplicableromance on this one . He might be doing something other then giving him a ride somewhere . <br />
If you really think about all of this and you believe that this is not going to work out then you should find someone better then him . There is many more people out there and I know that you will find the right one if you leave your heart open(: .

Best Answer

If he wants you he will let it be know, act like you don't care. You'll find someone that likes you as much as you like them.

Best Answer

You deserve someone better who isn't such a flake-a-zoid

Best Answer

he dumped you or is scared of what you may want

Best Answer