Yes, I do. But Christian churches should be allowed to discriminate against them on the matter. I am not a Christian, but I know their faith, as it was written, is what most of them care about, and any deviation of this is not considered to be Christian.

Best Answer

It's not ok for anyone to discriminate against someone else at all.

Best Answer

I guess discriminate isn't the right word, but Christian churches should not be forced into doing something they don't believe in. They think marriage is only between a man and a woman. They should be allowed to practice their faith exactly as it is, even if it is a little crazy. It's weird to be open-minded about closed-mindedness, but at times, it is necessary.

Best Answer

No one is forcing anyone to believe anything. People believe what they want and no one can force them to think differently. If some Christian people believe that marriage is between a man and woman only then fine. Do I agree? Nope. But I'm not forcing my opinion on them

Best Answer

I don't agree that marriage should only be between a man and a woman, but I don't think churches should be forced to marry homosexuals against their (the churches') will. Let's play a little hypothetical game.

So gay marriage is legalized, as it should be. Two homosexuals go to a Christian chapel to get married, but the church rejects them. The homosexuals say, "Why, you let all of these other couples get married, why not us?" The church tells them it's because marriage is strictly between a man and a woman. The homosexual couple files a lawsuit against the church for discrimination against them, and the church is punished for following its religion.

It comes to freedom of religion, really. It should be the churches' choice whether or not they will marry gay couples. Sorry that was so long.

Best Answer

I understand that Christians are taught to believe that marriage is only between a woman and man. But don't you think that they should change that rule or something. It's 2014 not 1500BC. I mean look at Pope Francis.

Best Answer

Honestly, I think a lot of churches will be rather open to gay marriage. But this is freedom of religion, here. Is it a stupid belief? Yeah, I do say. But it's their religion, and they shouldn't be forced into doing something that's against that religion, you know what I'm saying? Homosexual couples will have countless churches to get married at, and I think that's good enough.

Best Answer

I personally think they should call it something else when it is the same Gender. marriage has always been between a Man and Woman. When I got married 27 years ago the terms of this "Contract" were as Such. I don't think it is right to change the terms of the contract after 27 years. I have no problem with Gay people having all the same terms and Conditions of marriage,but think they should have a gender specific Ceremony. :)

Best Answer

We are human too. We deserve love, we deserve marrage.

Best Answer

Sure, why not?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Well yes. Why not? In America not everyone has to be a Christian to get married. Besides, marriage pre-dates Christianity.

Best Answer

Sure, why shouldn't they be allowed to do such a stupid pointless thing that only complicates things for when they break up? Its not like it really means anything

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes they should.

Best Answer