Questionator Questionator 26-30 331 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Being depressed and sad.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Conflict

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

False people - there are plenty of genuine ones thankfully.

Best Answer

Talking on the phone- I hate it!

Best Answer

Can I call you? Jk lol

Best Answer

NOOOoooooo! lol

Best Answer

Repeating my past mistakes.

Best Answer

suicide

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Pointless Conflict, I have to say I just don t have the time or the energy for petty manipulative trouble causing energy sucking vampires!!

Best Answer

Agreed. Drama Queens suck!

Best Answer

...AND Drama Kings...Hello???? There are simply HUMANS that enjoy drama. I have found that the one's that seem to say that they hate is all the time seem to be the one's who CREATE it...in my experience...not saying you. ;-)

Best Answer

The Debt Collectors!

Best Answer

Shopping malls

Best Answer

Yea, me too...what are we? Invisible to other people walking in there...besides it's enclosed...I HATE enclosed places like that...so stale, piped in lousy music, it's fake, just like most of the people who LOVE to go there...

Best Answer

Commercials on TV, Radio & Youtube

Best Answer

Really? How else do they finance what they do unless the government or WE pay for it...I don't like commercials either, but seriously....

Best Answer

i know, sad but true.

Best Answer

Happiness. Whenever things are going well, I know life has something bad in store to remind me "hey partner, its not that easy."

Best Answer

You should be grateful for the happy times and not think about hard times to come.

Best Answer

lately it'd been useless snacks. Gaining weight since retiring from a daily job,the pounds just snuck on until I found myself w-a-a-a-a-y overweight. Unable to do and real physical exercising by merely(?) skipping evening and othertime snacks,in the past 2 months I've managed to lose 10% of my body's weight. I'm feeling better and have a lot more energy,plus with my health concerns even all of my Dr.s are happy for me.

Best Answer

food

Best Answer

I avoid eating at all...it is a struggle to WANT to eat for me...I have ZERO appetite...total disinterest...you'd think I'd be rail thin...but I'm not...so that REALLY sucks!!! This depresses me even more than I already struggle with...when will this madness stop? When, when, when????

Best Answer

Death and Zombies

Best Answer

I'm being serious by asking this...Are you serious?

Best Answer

Pain

Best Answer

Social interaction

Best Answer

Idiots, nutcases, psychos and stalkers.

Best Answer

Negativity

Best Answer

Bossy People

Best Answer

Accidents, a bad reputation, failure, and people yelling at me.

Best Answer

My mom

Best Answer