When someone says that things of nature or beings of nature Carrie energy's that help your earth form wouldn't you say they are going insane and only a man of the lord could do that? Or would you say im correct and its possible with strength. And why would you say this?
Superblank Superblank 22-25, M 4 Answers Jun 20, 2012

I am having diffulculty understanding your question, but science has shown that there is an energy field. It is real and it is powerful. <br />
My take on it: It is not "a" being. It is "being". From it you self-create and manifest your beliefs as your world.<br />
Insane? No. It's testable to your own satisfaction. What is insane is the god of the bible.

Best Answer

'A man of the Lord could... 'help the earth form'? I'm not sure I understand the premise or the question, but I'd say this: In my animistic world view - every person, every indeed every creature, impacts the Earth and all of creation.

Best Answer

If you don't come in and eat... your going to get weak........

Best Answer