it may sound crazy but i have been thinking about it…and i can’t find something i don’t like about you, its wonderful but dangerous so i don’t know what to feel for you.it was fun at first but now its getting scary of how perfect it feels because when you are gone i feel something is missing.
RoobieCatenis RoobieCatenis 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 15, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

Do you only regret it because of the reply you received from him? I think what you have put here is really touching and nothing to be ashamed of. If he told you the same, then I'm sure you wouldn't have regretted sending this.

Best Answer

Feeling it wasn't as bad as saying it. By doing so you've become vulnerable.

Best Answer

: |

Best Answer

thank you 4 the help it means a lot

Best Answer

It sounds very heartfelt and loving, what you wrote; it displays your vulnerability at loving that other person, and it's both touching and beautiful to read at the same time. You put your feelings right out there on the line so that person can realize how much he means to you.

Best Answer

You're infatuated with someone - perhaps it's even love. But you're worried it might not be reciprocal. You're both pretty young, so it could be a little early for total commitment. You'll be OK irregardless of how things work out - you're smart, sweet, and stronger than you realize.

Best Answer

thnakyou you are so sweet it means a lot to me

Best Answer

It's sounds like obsession or serious infatuation. <br />
Depending on the person you sent it to (personality wise) it could either turn out to be great, good, or bad.

Best Answer

i think i messed it up

Best Answer

but he answered me with... ok ...sorry whats that suppose to mean.. he is from france i don't know if he gottt my point

Best Answer

: ok... sorry. thats what he said

Best Answer

If you have lived with that person for 5 years or more then you sound blessed.

Best Answer

i know him for a year on the internet how does that sounds.. hahah.. he has been broghten to me by the stars ..thats what i thought..fate and stuff

Best Answer

It sounds like you're going down a dark path of obsession.

Best Answer

fuckkk how can i fix it

Best Answer

this is what happens when i don't drink my pills jfibewiudksjfbnewk

Best Answer

I'm not sure.

Best Answer