eat, eat, and eat ^.^
HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Sleep, crying is exhausting..

Best Answer

Me, too.

Best Answer

Drink a beer.

Best Answer

start screaming and yeliling that i will be known that i wont be invisable

Best Answer

Turn on music or listen to comedians if its time to shift directions. If not then write, or take a bath and try to remember other times I felt so sad, and what happened after that time that made me feel happy again, to reassure that I will be happy again some day. But right now it's ok to be sad.

Best Answer

You could be depressed I mean to cry so often like that ..not normal !

Best Answer

i am..for years

Best Answer

Well Unless you go see your family doctor , you'll be sadly putting your life on pause ,unless you're content on living that way !

Best Answer

When I cry at night! I usually know why! I pray for strengh and forgiveness. My failures in my pass are usually the cullprits for my tears.

Best Answer

Work on my talent

sharpen my skills

seems to be the best time if i cried all the sadness out for the time being

Best Answer

drink more smoke more herb

Best Answer

take a relaxing dump.

Best Answer

find a terrible reality show and stuff my face.

Best Answer

either cut, or sleep. But I like cutting better.

Best Answer

burning is so much better

Best Answer

LOL. No it isn't. Burning doesn't allow you to do what I do. I like to let the tub pool up with a huge puddle of blood that I can run my feet through. I love to cover my feet in blood.

Best Answer

i'm scared of blood. that's why..

Best Answer

I understand. A lot of people are. I just like to see the life leave my body. I guess that is messed up, but I care not. I hope you are okay and all goes well for you though. Peace.

Best Answer

why don't you just try astral projection if you wanna see life leave your body? o.O

Best Answer

That would be me leaving my body. I want to watch the F-ed up leave my body. My lifeforce. I don't know. I just like to see the horror of it. I hate myself so much. I shouldn't be saying this. Sorry.

Best Answer

Go to sleep

Best Answer

i meditate and hope that i see an alien and if it sees me takes me away

Best Answer