I know exactly what I want! I want our neighbors from h*** to move out and never come back. These people have had animal control, the police, code enforcement, child protective services, etc...to their place numerous times. Too many to keep count actually and nothing is being done about it. The screaming, noise, abuse, etc...continues so I am hoping for a Christmas miracle this year...lol....
Lavender007 Lavender007 36-40, F 14 Answers Mar 31 in Community

I want to Spend xmas somewhere far away from here thats got nice weather

Best Answer

Gas leak? heh

Best Answer

to b left alone !

Best Answer

I wonder if my neighbors that were evicted moved next door to you.... and if they did I am so sorry to hear that.... <br />
Sorry you have to deal with that I know exactly what your going thru!

Best Answer

LOL did the fools who left my area move in next door to you???<br />
I hope they move too!!!

Best Answer

I hope you get your wish, my friend.

Best Answer

It only a matter of time but I know how you feel, it seems like forever. :(

Best Answer

Yes, you are exactly right! The whole neighborhood is beautiful and quiet except for them.

Best Answer

I hope you get that "gift" before Christmas. It must be awful living around that. Could you move? I know you're not creating the problem .. but you should be able to live in peace. If you have to do that elsewhere .. it might be well worth it to move.

Best Answer

Well, we own our home so moving is not an option. These people are renting and moved in next door about 4 months after we bought our home.

Best Answer

My house to be finished

Best Answer

U will miss them lol

Best Answer

Lol...no...never! Dear heavens help me but the day they move out, I will be dancing in the yard!

Best Answer

U won't be naked aI hope don't need the po po there

Best Answer

No, clothes on :-)

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer