fuglygirlonthebench fuglygirlonthebench 18-21, F 24 Answers Feb 8, 2011

Sex that revolves around me for a change<br />
:oP

Best Answer

Someone to be my valentine!!!!!!

Best Answer

The government to make it illigal. I hate valentines day. H. A. T. E It!

Best Answer

peace of mind

Best Answer

A blow job then a nice piece of ***

Best Answer

To die in my sleep and never have to wake up again. My second choice would be a lifelong coma.

Best Answer

A BJ

Best Answer

Someone to spend it with.

Best Answer

My love in my arms

Best Answer

For my boyfriend to let me do something for him! He's not too big on surprises, or valentines day...so it makes it a bit difficult. He is completely willing to make it special for me, which is awesome-I just want it to be special for him too!!!

Best Answer

i actually had a history of ending longterm relationships on the grounds of unsuffcient valentine offerings. obviously, i was already on the fence about the situation, but that was the clincher. <br />
however, i finally have a partner who's tested out of the requirement. i have a valentine every day when i wake up ;)

Best Answer

to go shopping. :)

Best Answer

id have to say an octopuss........theyve got 2 hearts...one heart just wouldnt fill me up

Best Answer

Allen.

Best Answer

A homosapien female

Best Answer

love.

Best Answer

A mix cd of songs that remind him of me.

Best Answer

I am already getting the best Valentine's gift in the world this year. A 4 day visit with 4 of my grandkids. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Best Answer

A woman to love....

Best Answer