Simplicity

Best Answer

What do I want from life? To kidnap an heiress, and threaten her with a knife.

Best Answer

But if I can't have that, I'll take a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi. And a year's supply of antibiotics.

Best Answer

What I have.

Best Answer

Love. Joy. No pain. A helping hand. So much..

Best Answer

in one word EVERYTHING!

Best Answer

I want my family to be loving and still share and care with eachother when I am a grandmother, I want to be surrounded by my family and one day my future grandchildren, I want long and healthy life for me and my husband, I want to be richer lol, I want to grow in my faith and experience more miracles from God, I want to have an easy life, I want my childrens dreams to come true, I want good food and good company, I want to meet people like myself who have shared in similar experiences, so I dont feel like the only one, I want to be righteous, and compassionate and loving, and to grow gracefully, I want to improve my own habits, I want to travel more, I want to be pampered and spoiled in gifts and going to spas, I want to have an abundance of life experiences, and wisdom, and pleasure. I want to live life to its fullest and leave nothing unsaid and nothing worthy undone.

Best Answer

So from what I gather many of us want life to be more simple.

Best Answer

joy

Best Answer

To be left alone to live it as i see fit

Best Answer

simple things...contentment, happiness, love.

Best Answer

Less pain, more fun

Best Answer

The world, Chico. And everything in it.

Best Answer