Why is it that you are the shoulder for everyone in your life and when you ask for the shoulder to lean it isn't there?

Best Answer

y do men have to blame females for everythiing, take some responsabily for your own faults<br />
thank you

Best Answer

how i spit my feelings out for my best friend, because i wanted to stop things because we were getting to into it, the he got mad at me, for wanting to stop things, but demanded to know how i felt, i told him i didnt want to be his girlfriend, but if hes getting the sex from me, he better make me feel good afterwards and to know the im special to him, and once i told him how i felt, he told me there was someone else he was getting close, even though, hes been kinda leading me on once a again by calling me babe, cutie, and telling me how much he needs me, guys are dumb

Best Answer

the pimples and hair

Best Answer

My nail clippings - they always fall on my chest for some reason instead of on the floor :D

Best Answer

I'm afraid SOPA is going to happen regardless of the will of the people. The government is going to show us that they can do what ever pays the most money regardless of what the people think. This really ****** me off.

Best Answer