PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Health

On a day in the future, which is unknown to most EPeople, the powers that be are going to hold a casino night and lottery. We can use tokens and points to do all kinds of crazy stuff. There will even be a kissing booth and the lucky EPer gets to choose who (s)he kisses.

Best Answer

Great. Southern charmers will get plenty of kisses! xox

Best Answer

i could feature my questions but i dont see a need to do that since people answer them anyways

Best Answer

a pony :DD

Best Answer

A silver-like paper that burns a thousand times faster than paper and generates a flash that blinds everybody near for 3 days.

Best Answer

God. Excellent and creative! *applauds wildly*

Best Answer

An intelligent, beautiful woman that's not a Cyn, is it oh, yeah, it is :)

Best Answer

*laughing more* God. KB. You are such a flirt. I have an idea you are serious now. xoxo

Best Answer

Well, seriously, I do have a hankerin' for a bite of a Cynamin bun What can I say, I love your azz *winks* xoxo

Best Answer

Nothing worse than a pervy scoundrel! You are lucky you are so sweet, KB! I may be too spicy for you-not cinnamony. My asset are fine, really....xoxo

Best Answer

Can I check your assets? Love you Cyn, you're a sweet woman :)

Best Answer

They are fine....Love you, KB! You are a sweet guy! xo

Best Answer

Well, sweets for the sweet....xoxoxo

Best Answer

A plane ticket

Best Answer

A pass for the Circus.

Best Answer