Not just regular brushing but whitening method
ashless ashless 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 19 in Community

Spray paint

Best Answer

Baking soda or banana peels.

Best Answer

The old baking soda/peroxide once a week.

Best Answer

just whitening toothpaste

Best Answer

baking soda

Best Answer

i didnt think any of that over the counter stuff really worked

Best Answer

I use a whitening night-time mouthwash. I just gargle with it right after brushing my teeth before bed.

Best Answer

I had some periodontal trays made for both my upper and lower teeth (They had to be made from a casting.), and I used peroxident (?)<br />
at night. The gel is expensive and really hard to find, but it REALLY works!

Best Answer

Discuss that with your dentist. Don't screw around with your tooth enamel. If you damage it, it won't grow back. The tooth enamel that you are given must last you a lifetime. Don't take chances with do-it-yourself treatments. Talk to a dentist.

Best Answer

Do you like the enamel protecting tooth paste? If like to try one

Best Answer

Colgate Total with Tarter Control was the best toothpaste, overall, the last time that I checked a couple years ago. But again. Talk to your dentist, and you should be seeing a dentist every six months anyway for a checkup. Too many people have ruined their tooth enamel by trying to whiten their teeth by layperson methods.

Best Answer

I can't afford to see a dentist every 6 months

Best Answer