I wish that it didn't sound like they are a used car salesman. I wish they were upfront about their intentions and not acted like they wanted something serious. I wish they were sure they really wanted to see you before insisting for months and then just disappearing after a week. I wish that people wouldn't take it so seriously and just take it for what it is : Two people meeting and seeing if something is there. I wish there would be honesty if something works or not. I wish that I didn't have to be constantly wary because a guy gets handsy . I wish they didn't just stare at my boobs. I wish we could just be friends or in an ideal world just skip over the awkwardness and move on to just knowing each other for ages.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 14 in Dating & Relationships

hey, you, me, dinner, movies, billiards, this weekend

Best Answer

Well hmmm it's been forever that I've been asked out or did the asking lol so I'd say be forward about asking and keep it simple . Go for a late afternoon coffee then if you can actually talk to each other then make a dinner date and movie or something like that . If it was me asking that's what I'd suggest . And one a date I'd wish they wouldn't talk or ***** about work to keep the conversation going lol keep that **** to your self most everyone hates there job at one point lol

Best Answer

ahaha or ***** about past relationships and how the girl cheated on them TMI

Best Answer

I do coffee too!

Best Answer

Yes that too lol

Best Answer

Sounds like you're dating the wrong guys.

Best Answer

I don't know where the right guys are then. They usually aren't noticing me, they are going for the wrong girls...

Best Answer

Bummer :/

Best Answer

Like "hey wanna ****?"

Best Answer

I get that a lot. Surprsingly more upfront than the guy who decides to act like a nice guy and has the same intention. It's hilarious because I am really sooo not that girl.

Best Answer

so what's the best kinda approach?

Best Answer

Just be yourself. Ask questions and vice versa. Have a good conversation. Laugh. Meeting people without pressure is fun.

Best Answer

Yeah but like if I am myself she's gonna fall hopelessly in love with me :/

Best Answer

Hahahaha. And that's a bad thing? You don't know that either way.

Best Answer

Looks like you've been dating a few doozies, maybe open your eyes to different type of men who respect you.

Best Answer

Sigh. I dunno I am starting to feel like they are like the loch ness monster... people talk about it existing but never show up. Thirty two years and I have not met one of them. This is depressing.

Best Answer

Move, or travel somewhere different, you're bound to meet new different people. Honestly and personally I would love to visit England, there seems to be a lot of friendly gentlemen there.

Best Answer

Lol... I have lived in England, Spain, El Salvador, Ecuador, France, and now Boston. Admittedly, in England I was hung up on one single guy, and in Ecuador I had a jerky boyfriend. THey do exist i know because I ahve guy friends but they just don't exist for me if that makes sense. I am just a little down pay me no mind. I am sure one of the guys that I might go out with might be nice...although I might not necessarily be attracted to them from the get go. I am just tired.

Best Answer

Damn, I had a feeling you were gonna say you lived in England. Sorry I cannot give better advice. You'll be alright :)

Best Answer

It's fine. I am just feeling emo....

Best Answer

Admitted truthfully if they really have a boyfriend.

Best Answer

Hear hear. Being the other girl without knowing it? Shadddy

Best Answer