hey, you, me, dinner, movies, billiards, this weekend

Best Answer

Well hmmm it's been forever that I've been asked out or did the asking lol so I'd say be forward about asking and keep it simple . Go for a late afternoon coffee then if you can actually talk to each other then make a dinner date and movie or something like that . If it was me asking that's what I'd suggest . And one a date I'd wish they wouldn't talk or ***** about work to keep the conversation going lol keep that **** to your self most everyone hates there job at one point lol

Best Answer

ahaha or ***** about past relationships and how the girl cheated on them TMI

Best Answer

I do coffee too!

Best Answer

Yes that too lol

Best Answer

Sounds like you're dating the wrong guys.

Best Answer

I don't know where the right guys are then. They usually aren't noticing me, they are going for the wrong girls...

Best Answer

Bummer :/

Best Answer

Looks like you've been dating a few doozies, maybe open your eyes to different type of men who respect you.

Best Answer

Sigh. I dunno I am starting to feel like they are like the loch ness monster... people talk about it existing but never show up. Thirty two years and I have not met one of them. This is depressing.

Best Answer

Move, or travel somewhere different, you're bound to meet new different people. Honestly and personally I would love to visit England, there seems to be a lot of friendly gentlemen there.

Best Answer

Lol... I have lived in England, Spain, El Salvador, Ecuador, France, and now Boston. Admittedly, in England I was hung up on one single guy, and in Ecuador I had a jerky boyfriend. THey do exist i know because I ahve guy friends but they just don't exist for me if that makes sense. I am just a little down pay me no mind. I am sure one of the guys that I might go out with might be nice...although I might not necessarily be attracted to them from the get go. I am just tired.

Best Answer

Damn, I had a feeling you were gonna say you lived in England. Sorry I cannot give better advice. You'll be alright :)

Best Answer

It's fine. I am just feeling emo....

Best Answer