trev23 trev23 22-25, M 17 Answers Feb 6, 2012

Privacy. Too many people think the person who doesn't want to hang out or talk must be hiding something.

Best Answer

ah so optimism lol

Best Answer

models banging computer nerds. seriously it would end wars.

Best Answer

this is true, optimistic but true nonetheless

Best Answer

People who don't fit into the "norm" in society. They seem to be shunned otherwise.

Best Answer

i know the feeling lol

Best Answer

farting, definitely!

Best Answer

im right with you

Best Answer

just wish my farts smelled like the food i ate before i ate it. lol

Best Answer

Chuckling to yourself when you're walking along the street.

Best Answer

freak!!! lol

Best Answer

Definitely not cheating.

Best Answer

ha im right with you

Best Answer

Atheism and other peoples religions. There seems to be a universal dislike of atheist, I have been accused of being everything from a baby killer to a communist when people found out I am an Atheist.

Best Answer

preaching to the choir my friend

Best Answer

dissenting opinions....I really hate that so many things in our society have become phrased as "you're either with us or against us" you can have varying views on a myriad of subjects. We shouldn't try to make all politics and ideologies into dichotomies.

Best Answer

so another words you wish you lived in the uk with other rational adults :)

Best Answer

no...they've got different issues. They just happen to have a parliamentary government which in most cases encourages(forces) different groups to cooperate more to get things done.

Best Answer

people that express their pain in a different way than others ie: self-harm and other addiction as such. just because I or other people do not express my pain in the same way as others I am held aside and told what I do is wrong only because the ****** up people who run the social scene don't think the same way as I.

Best Answer

i think i would have agreed with you a few years ago, being a formr self harmer myself, but i have realised that the amount of people who enjoy self harm are very few, the majority want and need help to stop, so comdemnation leads to cencern in this case which can only be good

Best Answer

well I guess I don't mean it is the better way (self-harming) I don't want to get better and I am in therapy, but I just wish me and other harmers didn't have to get all this negative attention for it when all we want is a release. like I want to get better but on my way to get there it would be just so great if people would stop bugging me for it.

Best Answer

I do want to get better*****

Best Answer

i think it is great that people bug you for it , not in an offencive way just because it shows two things, 1) people care enough about you to show concern 2) it reminds you to seek help and take care of yourself, i found there are plenty of positive and helpful releases that work much better :)

Best Answer

I haven't found any good releases yet, that's the problem. but I'm learning day by day and hoping that I can soon put this in the past.

Best Answer

women having sex.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

Afros... I would wear mine all day if I didn't get so many stares haha

Best Answer

HA i actually had an afro as a primary school kid, i loved it but cant be bothered to go through the trauma of the pre afro wire headed stage required to re grow one lol

Best Answer

Curves on a woman

Best Answer

aaahhh a woman after mine own heart

Best Answer

Sex.

Best Answer

what kind of sex? i ask because i dont see "normal" sex to be discriminated against

Best Answer

Anything humans want to do as consenting adults should be considered "normal". I think that the country I live in is full O puritans.

Best Answer

ah ok where do you live? i live in the uk and pretty much anything you do behind closed door between consenting adults is pretty much fine by most, i suppose we are lucky in our freedoms

Best Answer

USA. I actually am pretty boring, myself, but I want people to have more than just behind-closed-doors freedom. Gays should be able to marry, etc.

Best Answer

oh ok, well they can in england lol another point for us lol

Best Answer

You durn Brits! ;)

Best Answer