most definitely anal sex.

Best Answer

GET OUT OF IT

Best Answer

Wear slutty lingerie.

Best Answer

I'm pretty lucky and really can't complain, my wife is a good and caring lover. I hear and read here that a lot of men, and women are unhappy with their sex life. I do have a good woman, in all ways<br />
There are just a couple of things thing that I would like but haven't explored fully. One is to have her ********** for me, she has done a little but never to completion. The other is to have another woman join us, which we have played with a little, but not too intimately.

Best Answer

Everything which she doesn't........

Best Answer

Openly ************ to ****** while I watch her .... she sneaks pleasuring herself while she is otherwise taking care of me, but only when I am too distracted to notice ... or she she thinks

Best Answer

I am single right now, but in the past some of the things I wanted most were: willing to receive oral sex, less embarrassed by her own body, the lights on for once, more foreplay, and more emotion.

Best Answer

sing,yeah that be so cool,she has a awesome voice,sings in a band,yeah,that be wild

Best Answer