sundragon sundragon 41-45, M 14 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I never give attention to them ....no matter what...thats what bothers them.

Best Answer

I hump them

Best Answer

Let them get their attention from whoever, I just do my own thing without getting tangled up all that. If they want attention from me I give them whatever I want to give then go about my business.

Best Answer

I try not paying attention.

Best Answer

What you do depends on your relationship with them. If they are a partner and you love them you might be able to get over that but if you feel you can't then it's not worth the hassle. If they are a boss or colleague then you shall just have to ignore it and get on with the task at hand. If they are a relative you'll just have to put up with them, after all, you can't pick your family. If they're someone you can go through life without speaking to them then avoid them at all costs!!!

Best Answer

Text when they are having a drama moment, pretend you didn't hear their emotional out-bursts and have your eyes glaze over when they're being melodramatic. They will seek a more reactive audience.

Best Answer

I run the other way. I tried so hard with a friend of mine once. I wanted to be a good friend to her. All she wanted was to complain about her health problems while doing unhealthy things, and then ***** at me and throw me under the bus if I pointed anything out. So, I'm much, much better off not talking to her and letting her be someone else's problem. <br />
I don't even speak with my brother anymore because he twists reality around to make himself out to be the victim in any situation. Take it from me, it hurts to be away from him obviously because i love my brother but i can not handle the way he talks to me.<br />
BETTER OFF ALONE!!!!!!

Best Answer

ignore them

Best Answer

Un friend them

Best Answer

I center myself firmly into their lives. I'm hungry for attention, too!

Best Answer

I wonder what makes some people that way. I try not to judge them too harshly. I try to remind myself not to let them get under my skin. Depends on their age too-if they're young attention-seekers, maybe they're going through a narcissistic phase that they should grow out of eventually. I like to believe that some people can turn their lives around for the better at any age.

Best Answer