Yomigatana Yomigatana 51-55, M 14 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

There are other ways to give each other pleasure.

Best Answer

i love this broad view to sex and pleasure!

Best Answer

I want someone who will treat me good and respect me truthfully sex dont matter

Best Answer

a broad view to good communication!

Best Answer

Sex doesn`t matter? i can`t help but feel sorry for you. :(

Best Answer

I think I'll start off with, "its not you, its me!"

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

First thought is I'm safe w someone who can't get it up to even make the moves on me... safe company is always the best..

Best Answer

that's one positive side of it!!!continuing comminication may help

Best Answer

I would be completely understanding. Iv come across some men with "different" problems.....and I would try getting to the bottom of whatever was going on! I do not think "its all in their head".

Best Answer

good understanding and help really!

Best Answer

The first think that would come to mind is what in the h.e. double hockey sticks did i get myself into, to not hurt his feelings I would probably have sex with him, and never contact him again.

Best Answer

is it that imortant not to contact again?

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

I think logically. Maybe it's stress, maybe they just aren't into me, maybe they had trouble with the condom( took too long to put it on) maybe they have health issues. Not necessarily his fault.

Best Answer

interesting you mentioned condom also! realy sometimes stressful! but not to the poit that causes impotence I think! the rest are a good summary of possibilities!

Best Answer

Can you be more specific??? Encounter on a one night stand? Long term relationship??

Best Answer

I mean the first encounter. LTR definitely resolves so many problems and gives us solutions

Best Answer

Oh well then on a first encounter, that depends on the connection with the person. I had that happen to me, and although a tad bit disappointed because I was horny and wanted to have sex, I didn't think much of it. He obviously felt very bad, really embarrassed. However, the next time we had sex, it happened again, and then again, at that point I just didn't want to bother mainly because he wasn't someone I saw long term, and the reasoning behind that had absolutely nothing to do with his issues in bed.

Best Answer

thanks fro sharing! didn't try any treatment?

Best Answer

surprisingly enough i spoke with him close to a year ago, and he was having the same problem with a new woman he was seeing. He went to the doctor a few times to look at his count, and the doctor saw no issues with his results. I just think he has it in his head that it will eventually happen during or even before he engages in sex and so he just winds up having problems... or he isnt choosing the right women to sleep with and without realizing cant perform... but i highly doubt that

Best Answer

Not much..

Best Answer