everyday non sense and midgets

Best Answer

That sweet i tend to write about that as well but as the midgets not really xD

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

xD I would have to see if i can read those because those sound great

Best Answer

if you go searching you're gonna find a lot of silly stories. That and My Drunk Kitchen video clips =P

Best Answer

Haha okay thanks.

Best Answer

when i write, it's letters i'll never send to people i need to say something to. i can get all my frusturation and feelings out on some paper, and feel like i have shared those things with the people i'm writing. i hae a box of these letters under my bed. many to my boyfriend, many to my best friend, and mostly to my parents. i write about how i'm feeling, how thy make me feel, what i need from them to feel better. i write my heart.

Best Answer

A mini novel about a 19th Century Persian boy on a quest to find his destiny - 'The Windmills of Destiny'<br />
A nearly finished novel about a girl who goes to work in the fleshpots of Manila - 'Into the Night'<br />
A few short stories and numerous poems<br />
The first two of six volumes of an autobiography - 'Veritas Vincit' (Truth Conquers)<br />
Started a novelette named 'Wednesday's Child' about being a football supporter<br />
Plus quite a lot of other rubbish

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

if i am sad or angry, i rite about things i need to get off my chest, if i am writing poetry it could be anything

Best Answer

life experiences feelings dreams in reach or out of reach

Best Answer

cool.

Best Answer

I like to write about my life on the boats after the war in Indonesia.

Best Answer

Cool that sounds really cool

Best Answer