I want to get some advice from you. This is my first time to write a Xmas card to an American friend, and in my country we don't have Xmas ,let alone a Xmas card. Thank you all. And I'll be grateful if you give me an example. and do you use an envelope to put the card in.
ChiliBeckham ChiliBeckham 18-21, F 21 Answers Dec 13, 2009

You don't write anything, you just insert $300 American dollars

Best Answer

hi : ) i'm american, and have had a LONG christmas card list for years : )

some people only sign their names, some say "merry christmas'" and sign their names.

but as for myself, i love to get cards where the person writes a personal note, and i ALWAYS write a personal note in any christmas card i send.

it can be simply ""i hope you have a wonderful christmas. it is my christmas gift this year to have you as a friend (or loved one - as it fits . . ) my very best wishes to you at christmas and always. . . love [your name]

you can also just say "happy holidays" or ""best wishes to you this christmas season"". . .

the fact that you write a personal note means everything. : ) xx

Best Answer

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO !!!

Best Answer

wow good question. Just have no idea as I only send a card to my best frined back in the states. Tell her just how much is missed and still love her even if she has a big family. I usually send a big package of gifts from China. She loves this.

Best Answer

You mean CHRISTMAS Card! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wishing you the very best! :D

Eric

Best Answer

start with "Sorry this card is two months late . . ."

Best Answer

I sign my name. If it's to family, I write "love", then sign my name.

Best Answer

Usually the Christmas card already has a really nice verse in it...but I always write...Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Best Answer

One of the most important things to write in a Christmas Card is the word Christmas and not use the slang xmas.

"Keeping CHRIST in CHRISTMAS"

Jesus is the reason for the season :-)

Best Answer

On my Xmas cards I write that I saw a Xebra walking into the Xerox building.

Best Answer

I like to write something unique. Of course what I write depends on the person. I know a few people that are out of state from me, but I don't send send them gifts because some of them are girls who have boyfriends. So I sent one of them a nice card with a small paragraph of what a great friend she has been, and how I appreciate her, etc. Not to mention it was a home made card, so that makes it all the more special.

Best Answer

Well, I don't think I've ever sent a Christmas card...

Guess I've been lax...

Best Answer

Remembrance of God is the healer of all ills.

Best Answer

I like to write a little something inside.....

"hope the holiday season brings you & your family happiness, laughter and joy."

Sign it & mark it with an xo

Best Answer

Anything but "Happy Chanukkah" will do.

Best Answer

Snow...'lil Angel kisses for us Northerners.

Best Answer