PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers May 21, 2012

Both of my parents are dead. My father died in 1967 and my mother in 1971. Since I came from an abusive, dysfunctional multi-generational alcoholic family and they never said anything good about me anyway, I wouldn't give a $hit, and it wouldn't affect me at all.

Best Answer

You are strong enough. You are a survivor. Tough and good.

Best Answer

Thay just support about my own path of life & thay have a big hope on me

Best Answer

As long as you make yourself happy, that is all that counts...

Best Answer

they hate most things. which makes think aaaaaawesome because 1) im a badass and 2) i dont necessarily see things the same way as them so when im not meeting their criteria, im assuredly meeting my own

Best Answer

good for you right?

Best Answer

Well im sorta of a big loser, but my parents want me to stay that way, lol. They always sabotage me!. Effect me very little ther words tho, Its mostly just positive anyway, but yeah, ther action is again very sabotaging and well negative.

Best Answer

You don't need that crap! And you are not a loser! So forget them. Sad, pathetic people. Show yourself how wonderful you are and how much you can accomplish. Your cake will be huge and flavourful. Everyone will line up for a big piece. Because you will have lots to give. Remember this....

Best Answer

ask no questions recieve no lies ;)

Best Answer

You are a tricky creature. But you like my questions, cause you usually show that terrible and awesome grin!

Best Answer