Fish, hike, climb, work on my motor cycle, anything outdoors.

Best Answer

White water kayak. Or sit here and answer questions. Its hard to decide which is more fun.

Best Answer

I been wanting to try kayaking for awhile now, I think ima make that a goal dis summer

Best Answer

Take lessons. Once you know how to roll underwater and come back up without leaving the kayak, the excitement begins! Group lessons are cheap. Or if you have a friend that kayaks, he can take you into a swimming pool and teach you in a couple of hours.

Best Answer

*Points to her list of vices on her profile*

Best Answer

Well a certain friend of mine is planning as to when she is having sex with her new boyfriend but me personally I'm gonna say skyrim XD...She has just reminded she can do both at the same time and just said (pretending to talk to her boyfriend) "You don't mind doing it doggy style do you...I've almost levelled up and I want to concentrate whilst picking my perks!"

Best Answer

What is skyrim?

Best Answer

WHAT!!!! (Biggest rpg game this year just gone!!!) It's a major thing in the gaming world...and we are both gamer...my friend's jaw just dropped when she read that...you have offended her deeply lol

Best Answer

Lol my bad, ima google it

Best Answer

Please do it's a great game!!!

Best Answer

Dress up as a clown and amuse myself...lol...jk jk I do not like clowns haha...

Best Answer

Well i make a living being a clown, do yu not like me?

Best Answer

life sized jello sculpting

Best Answer

Lol I dont believe dat

Best Answer

iam in the middle of a Linsae Lohan one i had the toughest time keepting it standing up but its getting better now.

Best Answer

Pinky yu guna have ta put a picture up cuz im not buy'n dis lol

Best Answer

you should have asked before lunch

Best Answer

Answer yes at the shopping center when any kids say mum.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer