It sounds like he hasn't cut the strings with his ex. I take it she left him, not the other way around? If that's the case, you lose. She has his heart on a chain and likes to pull it. She has her cake and is eating it too. So does he. He has you whenever she isn't around so at least he's getting some, and it sounds like he uses you to make her jealous.<br />
Its a toxic situation. You might want to cut the strings before you get any deeper and bear with the pain now rather than later.

Best Answer

ive been with him for 3 years and known him for 4 years he asked for the divorce and i dont want to loose him ive done everything for him but everytime i talk to him about it he just say its for the kids and normally we end up fighting over her all of our fights are over her it seems like. i just want help coping with the situation i dont know what to do anymore cause he dont understand it from my point of view

Best Answer

Well, you have talked it out with him and he appears to not care about how you feel about it. Sometimes you have to lay down an ultimatum. It's rare, but it sounds like this is one of those times. There is just no way I would play a convenient "other man" to my wife's ex. If he is indeed sleeping with her as she says, what does that say about his feelings for you?

Best Answer