yes i do mean 96 not 69. one of the designer brand got this number on jeans and t-shirts and i wanted to know what does that mean. googled it but no luck.
devineheart devineheart 26-30, F 16 Answers Sep 8, 2009

It's a 69 for the sexually dyslexic.

Best Answer

it means you're reading the sex manual upside down :D

Best Answer

It is a value stating a specific quantity. It is the whole number that lies between 95 and 97. 96 will result if you multiply 24 by 4.

Best Answer

A back-to-back 69. (How on earth do you do that? LOL)

Best Answer

I've been looking to figure that out too. I've seen it as 96n, as in 96 needle. But I haven't had any luck with Google yet either.

Best Answer

heading towards divorce becos sexually selfish

Best Answer

If you didn't find your answer here...you may want to Google it?

Best Answer

new bed required.

Best Answer

96 is 96 turned upside down

Best Answer

I've seen a lot of younger people wearing tops with "96" written on them. I think this may be the clothing manufacturers aiming for this younger age group - who know that '69' is cool but aren't sure *why* it's cool - without upsetting the parents. <br />
That's one theory, anyways...

Best Answer

Woman on top, man below.

Best Answer

yes I know what a 96 is. My X and I use to do it all the time. we would lay back to back head to heal, and fart on the back of each others head...so erotic...

Best Answer