i have no idea ....why but i did it untill i was at the age of 14 1/2
SpinedusT SpinedusT 22-25, M 7 Answers Aug 15, 2013 in Hobbies

Sigmund would love this lol

Best Answer

wtf is that in the bottom right corner in your avi

Best Answer

thats ok its joker sam she just woke up :-P

Best Answer

I think that's the mark of the beast! I don't mean the 666 that the beast will wear but the mark the beast will have put on our foreheads when the devil comes to rule for 1,000 years! Yes the devil has the mark 666 too, But you dialed 666 you'll get the phone police! The end isn't till 6666 so nothing to worry about! Ask the phone company if you don't believe me. They have the numbers!

Best Answer

it is cued for deletion, like the red X they paint on trees that are going to be removed, and the red X at the time of the screen.

Best Answer

Did you grow up Catholic?

Best Answer

That's a cross not an X, and also that's only once a year. pay attention.

Best Answer

Don't get snarky. He asked why *he* drew an X when he was little - he could've misinterpreted the cross one time and held on to the habit. If he knew the answer, then he'd know what the answer is NOT. Pay attention indeed.

Best Answer

i was aware that it was a "x"...but my family is catholic yes lol

Best Answer

Well, maybe you were unconsciously drawing pirate treasure maps on the foreheads of bad clowns. I know that if I were trying to find a pirate's treasure map, the forehead of a bad clown is one of the last places I'd think of looking.

Best Answer

lol no ....

Best Answer

Usually an X through a picture means they're dead in Hollywood.<br />
Maybe you saw a Charlie manson photo and didn't realize it was a swastika and drew and x instead, or maybe you saw a rob zombie cover when he used to draw an x on his forehead.<br />
I dunno. I'm not you.

Best Answer

X's for eyes mean dead.. but he said forehead.

Best Answer

hence why I said through the PICTURE, not the forehead. Did you fail reading comprehension?

Best Answer

Man, you could be interpreted as bitchy.

Best Answer

And you could be interpreted as a paragraph skimming idiot. What's your point?

Best Answer

rob zombie yes maybe that was it lol ....my brother loved rob zombie's music

Best Answer

Hey scary Lady play nice!

Best Answer

........This is the internet. I can't be scary. I pose no threat to you.

Best Answer

the x brang out the beast in you guys ...mark of the beast it is lol

Best Answer

Well Charles demonic swastika means he is "exing his self out of your world" or atleast that's what he told reporters when they interviewed him asking why him and his family members were doing it. So it might mean something like that.

Best Answer