there were other blackspiders in my dream and when i went to kill them they dissapeared
billantoby billantoby 51-55 7 Answers Jan 3, 2009

is a blackspider with a white star on its bottom dangerous?

Best Answer

you may ask yourself when was the last time you saw a white star on black and what did it mean to you? and also what do spiders mean to you? are they something your afraid of and annoyed by? do you maybe feel that when you go to address problems or issues in your life, that they are elusive?

Best Answer

Sounds like somebody is cheating on you. A lover, friend, co-worker, family member?

Best Answer

oohh, I hate spiders. and to dream about them is even worse, I have. But i'm not sure what that means, but i've seen a black spider with a pumkin face on its but. In real life. It was weird...

Best Answer

It means you shouldn't kill magical disappearing spiders. Sorry, couldn't resist. I have no idea. I just assume my weird dreams don't mean anything. *shrugs*

Best Answer

It means space aliens have implanted a chip in your head.

Best Answer