A male friend kissed me on the forehead. We are not dating each other, and are both single.. We meet occassionally, and i have known him for years. I wouldnt consider us being in constant contact, though we get along well and enjoy each other's company. He is about 5 years older than me. What do you think the kiss means?
mysecretdiary mysecretdiary 26-30, F 24 Answers Jul 30, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

That means much respect and he adores you.. Thats what i have heard.. Super super sweet!!!

Best Answer

your a smoker

Best Answer

Lol!!!!!!!

Best Answer

haha for the record, Im not a smoker!

Best Answer

Mrs Kelly is

Best Answer

From my own experience of kissing women on the forehead (or even their facial cheeks), I wish to communicate that I like that person, but that it is not appropriate for me to kiss her on her mouth.<br />
Here is an important observation that I have noticed in my own life. If I am going to kiss a woman on her facial cheek, I always do it on her "right" facial cheek. Ironically, I find that I reserve the left facial cheek ONLY for the times I kiss my wife on her "left" facial cheek!

Best Answer

thanks for the great answer!
by communicating that you like the person, is it more of a brotherly-sisterly type of affection or romantic?

Best Answer

For me, it is more of a brotherly-sisterly type of affection -- but again I am married and don't want to lead anybody on by kissing them in a romantic way. ..... Here's an idea, the next time he kisses you on your forehead --- after he does so, take his facial cheeks into your hands ... and kiss him directly on the mouth!!! See what he does or says. You may have lifted the lines of communication up a notch! Cheers, AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

He's trying to make the woman he is after jealous.

Best Answer

your breath reeks...? oO

Best Answer

Without knowing anything else, I'd think 'brotherly'. I have a friend who's like a brother and he gives me a peck on the forehead when we greet.

Best Answer

Sign of platonic affection, If he meant more he would at least go for a cheek or try you on the lips.

Best Answer

He was being sweet

Best Answer

I see it as a tender moment, both with eyes closed. I would feel adored and find it incredibly romantic.

Best Answer

It could be a polite way i saying i like you,but i don't want to upset our friendship maybe.

Best Answer

He respects you

Best Answer

love, admiration

Best Answer

if he wanted you he would've aim for your lips.

Best Answer

I have no idea what the hell it means<br />
ask him!

Best Answer

A simple form of adoration usually. It's more something that a big brother does to a little sister type thing. But it depends on the guy. Either way it's a sweet gesture :)

Best Answer

could mean many things. depends on context and depends if he want sin your pants or want just being tender...i kiss ladies on the cheek all the time...that is not s3xuall....hmmm, kiss on the forehead would prolly mean I think she needs comforting...or i think she is very dear, like a daughter.

Best Answer

I don't know..

Best Answer

It's a sign of affection - he cares for you and wants to protect you. It could transform into love, i.e. a step before falling in love.

Best Answer

Means good bye. I had you and I do not need you in my live any longer.. now go away

Best Answer

You are too short.

Best Answer