That means much respect and he adores you.. Thats what i have heard.. Super super sweet!!!

Best Answer

your a smoker

Best Answer

Lol!!!!!!!

Best Answer

haha for the record, Im not a smoker!

Best Answer

Mrs Kelly is

Best Answer

He's trying to make the woman he is after jealous.

Best Answer

your breath reeks...? oO

Best Answer

Without knowing anything else, I'd think 'brotherly'. I have a friend who's like a brother and he gives me a peck on the forehead when we greet.

Best Answer

Sign of platonic affection, If he meant more he would at least go for a cheek or try you on the lips.

Best Answer

He was being sweet

Best Answer

I see it as a tender moment, both with eyes closed. I would feel adored and find it incredibly romantic.

Best Answer

It could be a polite way i saying i like you,but i don't want to upset our friendship maybe.

Best Answer

He respects you

Best Answer

love, admiration

Best Answer

if he wanted you he would've aim for your lips.

Best Answer

I have no idea what the hell it means<br />
ask him!

Best Answer

A simple form of adoration usually. It's more something that a big brother does to a little sister type thing. But it depends on the guy. Either way it's a sweet gesture :)

Best Answer

could mean many things. depends on context and depends if he want sin your pants or want just being tender...i kiss ladies on the cheek all the time...that is not s3xuall....hmmm, kiss on the forehead would prolly mean I think she needs comforting...or i think she is very dear, like a daughter.

Best Answer

I don't know..

Best Answer

Means good bye. I had you and I do not need you in my live any longer.. now go away

Best Answer

You are too short.

Best Answer