I am a male who like girls who also likes wearing girl clothes I am fairly new to wearing girl clothes so any help or sugustions would be great
Multiplex4862 Multiplex4862 26-30, M 9 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Community

I don't approve on the bra unless you need it for support. Haha.<br />
I also think you should wear what makes you happy. There are girls who won't mind this.

Best Answer

LIKE WHO?! LMAO.

Best Answer

I know a man who enjoys wearing these things and I know many girls who have dated him and have known he wears them.
There are seven billion people alive right now and you think none of them are going to like this?

Best Answer

I am speaking for myself, I find it extremely odd.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

You only have one life so do whatever rocks your boat.

Best Answer

Depends on the girl. My first two wives didn't like it so I had to suppress or hide the fact that I did. My current wife is all for it and actually buys me things to wear. She gets disappointed if I wear men's underwear. My advice is be totally honest with girls up front about the way you are and find someone who accepts you for you otherwise you will live an unhappy life. <br />
As for the not approving of wearing a bra unless it is for support, I ask this, why do you wear jewelry or make-up? There is no need for it, it just makes you feel good.

Best Answer

Why would you need the bra? Unless you got moobs.

Best Answer

I fill an A cup and I believe there still growing

Best Answer

Hmmm why do u like this?

Best Answer

Panties are so much more comfertable and the bra is nice and soft and I have a small chest that fills an A cup

Best Answer

The bra is soft and comfortable? LOL try wearing wire digging into you every day for the rest of your life. then tell me it's comfortable. and it sounds like you're headed for a nasty divorce, when your wife finds out you want to be a woman (in the future) lol sorry i'm just pocking fun

Best Answer

Kinky just might be bi sexual tho

Best Answer

I'm not bi sexual I know that for a fact I tried panties and bra on once as a dare the panties were so comfertable that I switched to them as for the bra I liked it as well because I have started to develop a chest they fill an A cup bra

Best Answer

I like to wear them as well and my wife likes me wearin them im wearin her panties at work now

Best Answer