Putting on some trousers would be a good start.

Best Answer

We're bringing the girls out in a few minutes, Mr. uh, Nimbus was it? We run a respectable establishment and every gentleman that's come through those doors has left a satisfied man. I don’t appreciate you bein’ loud and raucous. Now, in the history of the Bunny Ranch, Buck and Tiny have only escorted 2 patrons to the door. From what I heard tell, the cowboy who reckoned himself a tuff guy can finally eat solids. How you wanna’ do this Mr. Nimbus? There’s a good fella’. Now you just go talk to Rayleen about payment and I promise we’ll have you feelin’ like a real man in no time. No extra for the MB 20

Best Answer

A hug would be nice.

Best Answer

As you are sort of midway, I would suggest... hmmm, Kings Cross in London, or Manningham Lane in Bradford? Although Chapel Town in Leeds might yield some results, and there's always Moss Side, but you would probably have to chain your wallet to a Rottweiler if you went down that route.

Best Answer

I bow to your superior knowledge.

Best Answer

Ha ha second hand knowledge, my friend, and if you slander me again, I'll send the boys round!

Best Answer

At your service Nimbus.....

Best Answer

Lol, diewasseratte, LOL.

Best Answer