He wants to play it cool and see if something better might come along while he continues to explore your relationship. You should have never slept with him. Big mistake. That said a lot about YOU to him.

Best Answer

Perhaps I shouldnt have but we both talked about it first...when we did sleep together it felt natural and not rushed. He tells me everyday how beautiful I am and how hes happy to be with me.. I guess he is being cautious of rushing too quick and getting hurt again like with his ex who turned him down when he asked her to marry him 2 yrs ago..

Best Answer

Remember how his x dumped him......now he is gonna dump u .... Find out what he thinks of ur relation as early as possible before he dumps u......

Best Answer

It means 'Now I've slept with you, I'm done ...'

Best Answer

sort of have to agree with catfeesh

Best Answer

I have to disagree, he still wants us to be boyfriend and girlfriend and is clear about how he feels about me.. he did get a bad knock to his ego 2 years ago.. he proposed to his ex-partner of 4 years and she turned him down. he then discovered she was cheating on him and is now engaged to be married. She dumped him by text! Perhaps he's a little scared to jump in too soon with me??

Best Answer

More detail helped...now I think he's just being cautious...maybe afraid of getting hurt again.

Best Answer

It sounds like he means exactly what he says. He doesn't want to get too serious too soon. I wouldn't read too much more into it. You'll end up obsessing. Just have fun :o)

Best Answer

probly has had bad break up in past maybe had his heart brokin. so wants take things slow one step at time

Best Answer

good god and i thought i was bitter. get over it people. <br />
first five weeks is too soon to think serious. your dating, avoid planning anything serious till after the first year. it took me six months to say I love you because i wanted to be sure. enjoying a dates company, loving her personality and having sex doesnt mean love or a life time of being together its the learning stage. when i reach a point where i have to talk to them every day, as long as possible and miss them when Im out doing my own thing I know its getting serious. <br />
for those that rush into claiming love and confuse dating for a lifetime commitment you have only yourselves to blame not the man or woman you were seeing. you see what you want, not whats really there. and frankly the fantasy relationship so many are seeking is the biggest reason so many fail.

Best Answer

5 weeks is a very short time, you are going too fast for him. Take a step back and just enjoy being together, if it was meant to be you will have the rest of your lives together.

Best Answer

You're right .. we both love spending time together but I think we should spend less time together in the early stages can exhaust the relationship before it even gets a chance to take off

Best Answer

He likes getting his leg over and that is about it, nothing serious so far and he will probably dump you, you dump him first.

Best Answer