have a guy who tells me he's in love with me...then tells me he doesn't want things to get complicated. Is that an oxymoron? Sheesh i'm the one who practically molests him.
m2extreme m2extreme 31-35, F 20 Answers May 21, 2011

Like everybody else said, your just a piece of tail to him. Get rid of him , you deserve better.

Best Answer

He just wants to have his way with you with no strings attached.

Best Answer

A guy friend of mine told me it means, "You want more, he doesn't," He's not ready for a relationship.

Best Answer

lol tell your friend thanks! =)

Best Answer

Sadly this is probably the same guy that is going to be sorry when things do not get complicated lol

Best Answer

I love your response....sooo true

Best Answer

It means he is fine with the way things are.

If you are fine with it too, then good for you both, but if not you should move along.

Best Answer

It means he doesn't know what he wants out of life but definitely wants to keep you around for sex. Women should never stand for this treatment.

Best Answer

When he says I dont want things to be complicated". He really means your puss is getting old to him! Or he feels your becoming clingy and doesn't want you to to find out the truth that he's cheating on you in the long run. He could be an *** and just change his phone number like I do!

Best Answer

He wants the milk for free.

Best Answer

He does not want to hurt you,

Best Answer

Think he means dont start booking a wedding venue .....flowers cake meals dresses thats complicated.

Seriously ask him only he knows the answer to that.

Best Answer

He wants free booty calls with you and some others too!

Best Answer

He wants a relationship without the relationship. I'd move on sorry

Best Answer