champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 12 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

I have no idea what a GUY says, but a MAN would understand and not expect it anymore.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Dunno he needs to find one with out a gag reflex then alls good

Best Answer

She speaks from experience...It's not that easy to find honest women these days. =D

Best Answer

We're a limited source (",)

Best Answer

In the movie Deep Throat, Linda Lovelace is examined by a doctor who discovers that her clitoris is located in her throat rather than above her vagina. The doctor explains that she has to develop proper breathing methods so she can systematically come up for air so that she can eventually "reach her ob<x>jective." I notice she assumes the 69 position, so that the curvature of the penis matches that of the throat. Once she gets into a good rhythm, and everything is going smoothly, she magically is able to make a very large penis "disappear." Once complete, I expected her to say something to like, "I'm a professional, don't try this at home." But she didn't, and course you know darn well everyone is going to try it at home, and other places.

Best Answer

That's how I learned to deep throat, by getting in the 69 position so the curvature of my throat matches his penis. In that position, it's easy to go deep.

Best Answer

usually almost 75% + you get<br />
"Thats what." -She Said.

Best Answer

Don't go so deep, but just don't stop.

Best Answer

Somebody opened up a thread for the perverts...Lol

Best Answer

Aaaah come on. I gave you that back rub.

Best Answer

Find out if plain logistics are the issue, or it's not something she likes doing.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Stop choking yourself woman.

Best Answer

He probably says, "Don't worry about the mess, I'll clean it up"

Best Answer

Then he doesn't

Best Answer

Typical. Isn't it?

Best Answer

Please don't puke on me, it may burn horribly

Best Answer